If you fuss over what to wear, then relax and watch this! Join http://www.WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for the top 10 iconic celebrity and pop culture fashion moments. Check us out at http://www.Twitter.com/WatchMojo, http://instagram.com/watchmojo and http://www.Facebook.com/WatchMojo. Also, check out our interactive Suggestion Tool at http://www.WatchMojo.com/suggest :)
Special thanks to our users Devin A. Morales, Jerome Magajes and tandee82 for submitting this idea through our Suggest Tool at http://www.WatchMojo.com/Suggest
Check out the voting page here,
If you want to suggest an idea for a WatchMojo video, check out our interactive Suggestion Tool at http://www.WatchMojo.com/suggest :)
Want a WatchMojo cup, mug, t-shirts, pen, sticker and even a water bottle? Get them all when you order your MojoBox gift set here:
WatchMojo is a leading producer of reference online video content, covering the People, Places and Trends you care about.
We update DAILY with 2-3 Top 10 lists, Origins, Biographies, Versus clips on movies, video games, music, pop culture and more!
If Michael Joseph Jackson is not at number 1!
Michael DEFINITELY deserves number 1! He is always behind Elvis, when he absolutely should not be! Michael is so much more talented, versatile, inspirational, influential, defining, iconic and more than Elvis. Elvis may be in history, but Elvis couldn't ever touch Michael! And Madonna is overrated and she is even less than Elvis, Michael is also more talented, versatile, inspirational, influential, defining, iconic and more than Madonna. Madonna is pretty normal to be honest, and Michael's style, talent, presence, influence, groove, artistry, and fashion is better than Madonna and Elvis, and any other artist or person! His fashion changed the way the world became with showmanship, style, presence and more. All of his outfits are the most iconic!
My list / ranking of some of My Most Favourite Celebrity iconic Pop Culture fashionable moments of all time is :
(1) The Beatles performing on their debut US live television performance on the Ed Sullivan show on 9th February, 1964 in their iconic mop top haircuts, black blazer collarless business suits, & the Beatle boots.
(2) The Beatles wearing their iconic outfits (band members : John Lennon wearing yellow outfit, Paul McCartney wearing blue outfit, George Harrison wearing orange outfit, & Ringo Starr wearing pink outfit) while posing for their album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967) with various other renowned celebrities on the cover art of their album.
(3) The Beatles posing for the cover of their album, Abbey Road (1969) while walking on the road wearing outfits (band members : John Lennon in his long hair, a beard & wearing white suit, Paul McCartney walking on the road barefooted & wearing black suit, George Harrison in his long hair, a beard & wearing blue shirt & jeans, & Ringo Starr walking the road in his black suit & a beard).
(4) Michael Jackson performing on the Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever live television performance on his song "Billie Jean" & popularizing his now famous & iconic moonwalk dance while wearing the shiny black sequin jacket, silver crystal shirt, & the silver shiny glove on 25 March, 1983.
(5) Michael Jackson wearing his now famous & iconic red Thriller jacket that he himself worn in the Thriller (music video) released in 1983.
(6) John Lennon (founder & now former member of the rock band, The Beatles) after privately informing to leave his band, The Beatles, in his now iconic long hair, grown long beard & white shirt while promoting world peace (with his newly wed wife, Yoko Ono) during their honeymoon, Bed-In, started by Lennon & Ono to spread the anti-war Bed-Ins for Peace in 1969.
(7) Paul McCartney (former member of the rock band, The Beatles) after 6 years ago leaving his 1st ever & very popular band, The Beatles & further embarking on a solo attempt musical career to form his another band, Wings on a 1976 Wings over the World concert tour wearing shiny black shiny suit.
(8) Elvis Presley performing his new single / song "Hound Dog" and subsequently scandalizing the audience with his suggestive then controversial now iconic swinging hip gyration dance movements, during his live 5 June, 1956 live television appearance on the Milton Berle show wearing his pink coat & in his famous pompadour hairstyle.
(9) Elvis Presley performing live and appearing in his world renowned / globally watched Aloha from Hawaii Via Satellite concert broadcasted live on 14 January, 1973 wearing his iconic white eagle motif outfit representing "America / United States".
Okay I absolutely adore madonna's fashion and the blonde ambition tour but most teenagers nowadays wouldn't recognize that outfit. The thriller jacket is beyond iconic and EVERYONE knows that music video/ outfit.
And not only that look, but mj has got to be one of the biggest fashion influences in the music industry. Beyoncé even wore a lookalike of his 1993 super bowl performance in 2016 and it still looked fresh. Timeless
The very easy ones you totally missed:
-the white dress of Marylin Monroe for JFK's birthday (should be #1);
-Anna Wintour's style;
-Queen Elizabeth II outfits;
-Gay icons like Freddie Mercury of Elton John;
-the tiny minishort of Kylie Minogue in "Spinning around" or her white dress in "Can't get you out of my head";
-Shania Twain in "Man! I feel like a woman";
-Geneviève de Fontenay and her eternal black and white look;
-Maddie Ziegler (dancer in Sia's music videos).
Absolutely surprised to not see them in the list. As you said, the ensemble was very original 'cos they all had different and signature styles but particularly Ginger and Sporty looks were very unique. Mel C was the first pop-star to wear tennis shoes and tracksuits on stage and in the videos and Geri came out with a super iconic outfit.
+CentsMy10 Marilyn Monroe is on the movie fashion moments list and Britney Spears' schoolgirl look totally belongs on this list. The title of the list is 'iconic', Britney's look in that video, the pigtails, the tied shirt, the thigh highs, is instantly recognisable worldwide and completely associated with her in that video. It's a fashion statement that people still immediately recognise as hers today, and probably will for the foreseeable future. It's definitely iconic.
I can see why Karen Gillan was picked to play Jean Shrimpton.
Britney's naughty schoolgirl look isn't really iconic. I can't say I know exactly what men think about (since I'm female), but I'm fairly certain that ensemble (in general, not necessarily on Britney) has been part of many a man's, shall we say, less than pure thoughts.
Gaultier's cone bra had been in his shows and stores for nearly a decade before Madonna started shopping htere...Geri Halliwell's Union jack dress certainlydeserves this list above many on the halfassed choices whoever wrtoe this list knows nothing about the fashion industry nor the impact of iconic looks.
I'd totally take out that JLo thing. I mean, since when is JLo one of the most iconic stars out there and how is she more iconic than people who were left out like, oh, I don't know, Marilyn Monroe or perhaps Ginger Spice with her Union Jack dress, people I both saw in this very video but somehow didn't make it into the top 10 ? I disagree here !
You forgot Angelina Jolie's 2009 Oscar dress, the black gown with emerald earrings is a classic!
Scarlett Johansson's infamous red dress at the Golden Globes and Nicole Kidman's red bow dress are also pretty iconic ;)
You all know I have no problem working all night, and after all the apologies, I assured Anastasia it wasnt a problem, and we worked till midnight, with Anastasia emerging as another early candidate for Miss Bald USA. At a minimum, she should win Miss Wisconsin and Miss Congeniality, but probably not Miss Punctuality.
Is Anastasia the BEST BALD CHICK EVER? Shes got my vote, and Im guessing she will win a lot of votes from our community!!
Anastasias hair is long, silky Pantene hair, and its all coming off tonight!!
Her figure is Miss America PERFECT, and soon she will be shaved to silky smooth perfection!! A GODDESS AMONG WOMEN!! What a way to celebrate the Fourth of July!!
She loves her new haircut, and cant wait to show off her new BALD BEAUTY to her friends!!
UPDATE ON THE NEW BETA PLAYER- 1,900 VIDEOS NOW SHOWING.
LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN (AND WOMEN)
TO TEST THE NEW BETA PLAYER ON THE SUB SITE.
We plan to move over 500 videos from Channel 1, which currently contains 747 videos, to Channels 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 to speed up loading.
Channels 2, 3 and 4 now have 100-200 videos each with good loading speeds.
Current plans call for Channel 10 to be used for Live Haircut Broadcasts.
BIG SAVINGS ON ONE YEAR AND TWO YEAR SUBSCRIPTIONS, and the one month subscription of $33 is STILL CHEAP, so please help us if you can!!
Zoey smiled as the clippers ran down the middle- later saying that was "the best part!"
In a FIRST EVER, Zoey brought her own razor, and asked to be shaved with it. We had no problem with that, using her 5 blade razor!!
Tune in tomorrow, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.
BRAVE BRUNETTE BOMBSHELL BECOMES BALD BEAUTY.
Stay tuned, as were negotiating with several models, who are ready to go "SUPER SHORT" for the hottest days of the year!!
Tune in tomorrow, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.
BOTH OF THESE YOUNG BEAUTIES SIGNED CONTRACTS.
Well sir, we wrote up TWO CONTRACTS, and both girls signed, and then we proceeded until SOMEONE changed her mind.
WHICH ONE SHAVED? NOW SHOWING on the sub site.
QUEEN DANIELLE III- LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!