TECHNICAL CATALOG ON THE INTERNET (http://www.catcreator.com)
* The ability to export and import data about components and assemblies / subassemblies in Excel format or to synchronize with a online server of type SQL or MySQL.
* Each component has a vectorial drawing attached. This drawing may contain photographed image, or exported drawings from AutoCAD or other CAD programs.
* Components are "connected" with the drawing, so that any mouse movement over a component leads to illumination and zooming of the part of the drawing which describe the component, and vice versa..
* Can use a component in many assemblies / locations.
* A single list of components parts, can create multiple catalogs.
* Hierarchical presentation of the components with unlimited levels, in a like Windows Explorer style, based on latest Ajax technologies. Display of components is done in very short time (milliseconds) even if thousands of existing parts.
* Ability to attach a PDF file for additional indications or descriptions.
* Ability to set / name characteristics of each component in several languages.
* Add to cart components, generation of invoice for possible buyer.
* Any subassembly or component can be automatically listed in a PDF file, which will be reflected along with the header, footer and other characters or graphic elements configured, your origin for component parts. This powerful option allows you to print out very fast, during the various negotiations with potential customers or dealers, a catalog with discussed components.
* Fast intelligent search help customers in finding the parts they want.
* Possibility to set components as hidden, and customisable access to catalog based on users will allow you to offer different level of accesses to your tehnicians or visitors.