PLEASE FIND MY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE BELOW ON MY CV BEST WISHES ROBIN NOWACKI - 2018 INTO 2019
*www.robinnowacki.com YouTube Vlogger (over 110,000 views).
Featured on BRIAN MAY OF QUEEN Website and Huffington Post
*Twitter @nowackirobin - 100 plus Famous Influential Followers from the Arts and Media (QUALITY NOT QUANTITY - At Least 300,000 Impressions So Far 2018)
*TV Presenter (Sky)
*TV Travel Shop Live Interviews and Writer/Journalist 1998 -2002
* 2018 – Currently a writer reaching around 250,000 readers.
* Excellent reference writing and other related work from one of the greatest Government Directors of Information (see Government work 1993 to 2005).
* Named “Highly Recommended Travel Writer of the Year” by Skylines Magazine (out of over 200 entries).
* Appeared live on the TV Travel Shop 1998 to 2002
* 2005 reported back from Sri Lanka /Maldives after the Tsunami.
* Commissioned by Sunday Independent to produce South Africa supplement.
* Travel Weekly (Mexico).
* The Daily Telegraph (Travel News).
* The Guardian
* 1992 – 1993 & 1998 - 2019 - NITN - Northern Ireland Travel News – have worked as a regular reporter, journalist, writer (always based near London), for this 23,000 circulation publication (around 100,000 readers all with an expressed interest in travel and possessing the incomes to do so) - Also website www.nitravelnews.com (at least another 100,000 readers).
* EDUCATION: University of the Arts London, London College of Communication. London SE1. (Formerly The London College of Printing) Following the successful study (with distinction) of written journalism & photojournalism became…..
(1989 to 1993) FREELANCE JOURNALIST & PRESS OFFICER
* Commissioned by and contributed news and feature stories to The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, The Times, The Evening Standard, AP, and Hello!
* Worked as a freelance Press Officer for former ITV giant Granada Television during their programmes launches in London (including Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren & Jeeves & Wooster with Steven Fry & Hugh Laurie) also at the 1989 Royal Command Performance (when the Queen met the cast of Coronation Street).
* In the Arts world I was in charge of press and publicity, when the Nomadic Zone Gallery legally took over an empty office block near London's Oxford Street, to become Europe's largest private art gallery.
* Commissioned to write the core feature and undertake most of the photography for the Excel Guide to Mexico, for launch of first direct British Airways flights from London to Mexico City 1993.
2018 into 2019 VLOGGER - www.robinnowacki.com & www.easytravelnews.com. Most videos are aimed at appealing to the viewer's artistic leanings and are shot to hopefully excite through the use of Sound and Vision. Watch with the volume up! Please don't take too seriously except perhaps for the videos on World War One, the Sri Lanka and Maldives Tsunami, and those remembering John Lennon, Lord Richard Attenborough, Czech Nowacki VC,.
(1993 – 2005) EDITOR, WRITER, PRESS OFFICER ROLE – DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND OTHERS In 1993 my presentation won the bid for the Department of Health's in-house newspaper “Link”, which I launched, edited, and ran. Represented the Department at meetings with Sir Robin Butler at the Cabinet Office.
In 1997 I left with a reference from arguably the greatest ever Government Directors of Information, Romola Christopherson, who before the Department of Health had distinguished herself serving 10 Downing Street. My role involved interviewing key people within the Department of Health and wider NHS, including many of the UK's top doctors, and taking their often complex messages and translating them into accessible copy that most people within the organization would understand, enabling them in turn to be able to convey to the public the Department's health messages. At times ghost writing for senior figures.
Major features I produced included “Health of the Nation”, “Men's Health Issues” and “Women's Health Issues”. Also contributed to and occasionally edited NHS News and Communicare. Undertook special assignments directly for the Director of Information and the Press Office producing reports on various aspects of the work of the NHS. (1997 to 2005) Undertook similar assignments directly for other Government Departments, at times ghost writing for senior figures, including the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign Office, Home Office, Department of Environment, Department of Trade and Industry, Minister for Urban Regeneration, Association of Chief Police Officers