Contact Enhanced uses the Google Maps API to show a map based on the contact address. If you have a Contact Enhanced PRO subscription you can also use the Ideal Store Locator plugin.
Some of the Features:
- Google Maps directions: The Directions Search field is displayed inside the balloon (info window) and you can choose whether to display the directions before or after the map;
- Easily display latitude and longitude of address;
- Balloon (Info Window) content: By default the Contact's address and image are displayed in the balloon, but you can add any text to the balloon using a contact Extra Contact Field, including HTML .
- Customize the Marker icon;
- Choose a language: By default Google Maps API will use the - Browser's language, but you can change it so it will display the current Joomla language OR you can manually set the Maps language;
- Show/Hide Navigation Control;
- Show/Hide Map Type Control;
- Choose the default Map Type. Options: Roadmap, Satellite; Hybrid, Terrain;
- Using GMaps API version 3, which was designed with Mobile devices in mind, therefore loads faster;
- Customizable Map Style: As of version 3.3.7 of Contact Enhanced and version 3 of the Google Maps API custom styles can now be applied to maps. This allows you to pick a style that matches the theme of their website.
- You can create your own style using the Google Styled Maps Wizard and copy the JSON code to this field OR use an existing map from snazzymaps.com
CE Maps Documentation:
Contact Enhanced page: